Participate in the most important event for logistics industry
Be there where decisions will be made...
- Exhibition area expected to spread across 40,000 Sqm, making it one of the largest exhibition for food & beverage industry in India
- Meet over 800 exhibitors from across the globe showcasing the latest in Cold Chain Services, Logistics, Warehousing, Material handling, and allied services dedicated to the Food & Beverage Industry.
- Expected Group participation from China, Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine and many more
- Over 48% International participation expected
- One Stop platform for the food & beverage industry including processing and packaging.
- Witness Live demo of more than 250+ machines
- Ensure your business success by meeting the who's who of the industry
- Source for new suppliers and technologies
Facts and figures
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about Food Logistics India at a glance in our Facts & Figures.➔ All facts and figures
Destination and Venue
The Bombay exhibition centre is easy to reach for customers from near and far. Thanks to its location in the city centre, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.➔ Learn more about the location
Support with a visa application
Trade fair participants from countries, whose citizens require a visa for travelling to India, have to present an official letter of invitation from Koelnmesse in the scope of their visa application.➔ To the visa support