Food Logistics India 2018
2nd edition of Food Logistics India – International Exhibition on Logistics, Warehousing & Transportation for the Food & Drink Industry supported by Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) is scheduled during September 27 – 29, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre concurrent to India`s No. 1 Supplier fair for the food & Drink Industry AnuTec – International FoodTec India, PackEx India & Annapoorna – World of Food India.
The exhibition is now supported by Federation of Cold Storage Associations of India (FCAOI) who are organising a Technical Seminar on “Cold Chain Management” and Regional Members Meet that shall be attended by over 300 cold storage owners from across India.
Key Highlights of the Exhibition:
• India's largest Sourcing Fair for the Food & Drink Exhibition
• Over 700 Exhibitors from India & International are expected to participate.
• Would witness over 2,000 senior decision makers from SAARC Countries.
• Covering an area of 38,000 sqm with over 50% International participation including country Pavilions.
Supporting Association & Activities:
• Federation of Cold Storage Associations of India (FCAOI) to organise Regional Meeting of the West Zone members along with Technical Seminar.
• Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) to organize 1-day Technical Seminar.
• Retailers Association of India to organize Retail Award Ceremony.
• Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Trades Association Ltd. (RATA).